Sponsored Links

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Justin Bieber Arrested?

Sponsored Links
Justin Bieber


I dont see whats wrong in that. He is a teenager, life will be very fun for him now. I  think police think the other way.

However,this incident brought out the wrath of his parents against him lol.
This is what Justin confessed to  Pops magazine, “I snuck out once. My friend slept over and we were like, ‘Let’s go out.’ We just went biking and were being stupid but we weren’t doing anything bad.”
“But the police saw us and brought me back home, because there was a curfew on the area! It was two in the morning and I got grounded for a month! That’s the worse trouble I’ve ever been in.”





Source:
http://www.thfire.com/entertainment-news/justin-bieber-arrested-3409

No comments:

Post a Comment