Sponsored Links

Monday, February 7, 2011

Mike Munchak

Sponsored Links
Here are some quotes about new Titans head coach, Mike Munchak.

Penn State head coach Joe Paterno:

Mike is a very dedicated and hard-working person. He has a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the game and has always strived for great achievement as a player and a coach.


New Orleans Saints defensive coordinator Gregg Williams:

I am one of only a few people in this league who have been fortunate enough to coach Mike as a player and also to be able to work alongside of him as a coach. I know him inside and out, and I couldn't be happier or prouder for him and his family to get this opportunity. He is a true blue Oiler/Titan and the organization couldn't have made a better choice.

He was a Hall of Fame player, and in my opinion is a Hall of Fame coach. He is one of the top assistants in the NFL today and the best offensive line coach I have been around. There is no doubt in my mind that he will be successful as a head coach.

A lot of people don't know this about him, but he was a very successful businessman while he played, which just shows his versatility and how smart he is. He was one of the smartest players I ever coached, one of the best technicians as a player and coach and one of the smartest businessmen I ever met. I am thrilled for him and his family.

Article Source:
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/post/_/id/21218/what-theyre-saying-about-mike-munchak

No comments:

Post a Comment